This project isn't dead, just on-hold!
Edward Nutting is rather busy at the moment and has been unable to properly coordinate this project. When he has more time development will pick up pace again. In the meantime, please keep reporting bugs but don't expect quick responses. To
MCSM developers: feel free to respond / develop without asking. Also, feel free to check stuff in. Let Edward Nutting know if you think it reaches the stage to release a new version.
Please be aware: You must re-download V2.3 if you downloaded prior to 19/07/2013 or allow the update. The patch fixes a launch error which was fatal to the application.
The Minecraft Server Manager program aims to make managing, running and extending your Minecraft/Bukkit/Tekkit/etc. servers much easier and faster. Please see the feature list and screenshots below. This page will be updated with new developments of Minecraft
Server Manager program. Please check back for new versions every so often.
Please see the
Downloads page for the latest stable version.
Full documentation and up-to-date feature lists can be found on the
The Main form
The World Map form
A screenshot highlighting key areas of my Minecraft Server Manager program.
- Server selection
- Up-time scheduling
- World/Port/Jar selection
- Mod installer/Server Settings/World map : Server Settings includes: general controls, all server.properties, black list, white list, commands to ignore list, Start Script, Backup Settings
- Standard Launch/Stop buttons for manual start/stop. Clear button for clearing the logs.
- Logs and Live Maintenance
- Default & Custom commands buttons : Defaults include *latest MC commands* including Scoreboard (see Scoreboard tab). Player name auto-filled from selected player when required.
- Web Interface : Allow your users to view world map through their web browser.
All help is welcome so please go to the People page and add yourself - even if it's just as a tester!